Main office: 961 12th Avenue, Longview, WA 98632
Business Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Drive Thru Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:55 p.m.
Phone: (360) 423-2210 or (800) 631-1131
We're here to serve you!
We assist customers with a variety of options to start, transfer, or stop electric service. The intent is to provide a welcoming, customer-centric environment that consistently delivers solutions to fulfill customer needs.
Additional options - call a Customer Service Representative for more information
- My Account: your online services are available after registration
- Cowlitz PUD Payment Channels: check out our payment alternatives
- Warm Neighbor Fund: donation fund coordinated with CAP to help customers in need
- Budget Pay: averages residential billing history to provide 12 equal monthly bills
- Authorization to Release Utility Information Form
After-hours power outages and emergencies
- Power Outages: call the 24-hour Outage Alert Hotline (360) 423-1200 or toll free at (855) 49-POWER.
- Electric Emergencies: call our 24-hour emergency dispatch center at (360) 423-2210.