eBill (Paperless Billing)
Paperless Billing Benefits
- Safety and security
- Quick and easy access from any computer, tablet or smart phone device, 24/7
- Current and past bills are accessible for viewing or printing with just a click or tap
- Download, save or print only the bills you need
- Saves resources: paper, envelopes, checks, stamps
- Receive an email when your bill is available to view and pay
How to Sign Up
Sign up for paperless billing (eBill) with SmartHub. Download the SmartHub mobile app through the Apple App Store or Google Play Marketplace or click here to register. When registering for the first time it will ask you if you would like eBilling, simply select yes. Or to sign up later in, go to Settings/Paperless Billing in SmartHub.
Customers signing up for eBill will receive an email confirming setup. You should start receiving your eBill for the next bill cycle, which may take up to 30 days.
If you have any questions about the program, please call a Customer Service Representative at (360) 423-2210.