New Construction or Remodel

New Construction or Remodel

If you are planning to build, remodel, upgrade your electrical panel or add extra load to your existing panel, it is important to contact our Engineering Department as soon as possible. The first step would be completing the application that best fits the type of service that you are needing in the links below. Then you can contact us by fax, scan and email, or drop off your application at 961 12th Ave. Longview, at your convenience Monday thru Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or telephone - or come in to our office Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 961 12th Avenue in Longview.

Electrical Service Requirements (ESR) Booklet

•Guidelines for New Residential Electrical Service                                        

Guidelines for New Commercial Electrical Service

Residential Electric Service Requirements and Application                          

Commercial Electric Service Requirements and Application

To know what PUD Planner you will be working with, please use the map link below to find your project location and who manages that projects area.
New Construction Planner Map