Cowlitz PUD offers many bill paying channels - choose yours!
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and E-check. Maximum payment of $10,000.00.
- Web site - www.cowlitzpud.org
- Telephone (Automated System) - call (855) 288-1570
- Automatic Bank Card - schedule a recurring bank card withdrawal in the Customer Portal
- Automatic Checking/Savings - schedule from inside your My Account
- Kiosk - Open 24 hours/day - accepts cash, checks, or bank cards. Located in Cowlitz PUD's Main Office entry way
- Drop Boxes - two boxes located at 961 12th Avenue, Longview
- Main Office - cashiers are available Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Mail - use envelope with your billing statement
- Drive Through - open at 961 12th Avenue, Longview. Drive up service open 8:00 a.m. - 4:55 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Pay Stations - Cascade Market (Castle Rock), Godfrey's Pharmacy (Kalama), Furness Drug (Kelso), or Hi-School Pharmacy/Ace (Woodland)
- MoneyGram - Pets, Pawns & Imports, Wal-Mart, Winco
All bank card payments, whether on a one-time or monthly recurring basis, are managed by Paymentus for Cowlitz PUD. Paymentus is a recognized leader of billing and payment solutions in North America. It has more than 450 clients in 48 states and features fully-integrated red-flag identity theft protection. For more information, please visit www.paymentus.com.