Rates, Fees, and Policies
The PUD’s elected Board of Commissioners sets our electric rates and customer policies. This board meets at the PUD office at 961 12th Avenue in Longview, at 2:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. These meetings are open to the public.
Special public hearings are held when rate changes are being considered. Rate hearing dates are publicized through the local media, our website and announced at the regularly scheduled board meetings.
Electric Rate Schedules
- Schedule 1 — Residential Service (PDF)
- Schedule 4 — Small General Service (PDF)
- Schedule 5 — General Service (PDF)
- Schedule 8 — Large Commercial and Industrial Service – Primary (PDF)
- Schedule 9 — Large Commercial and Industrial Service – Transmission (PDF)
- Schedule 10 — Private Street and Area Lighting (PDF)
- Schedule 40 — Public Street Lighting (PDF)
- Schedule 62 — Direct Access Delivery Charge — Transmission Voltage Delivery (PDF)
- Green Power — Volunteer Green Power Program