Electric Rate Advisory Committee (ERAC)
The purpose of the Electric Rate Advisory Committee is to obtain input from PUD customers regarding electric rate structures.
The committee consists of fifteen members appointed by the PUD Board of Commissioners. Three members represent each district, accounting for nine members of the board. The remaining six seats are at-large positions:
- one member representing low-income senior or disabled customers
- two small general service customers
- one large general service customer
- one primary service customer
- one industrial transmission service customer
Use the form below to apply for a committee seat.