Notice of Special Meeting – Legislative Briefing
John Searing Auditorium, 961 12th Avenue, Longview, WA 98632
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
COWLITZ PUD BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF COWLITZ COUNTY, WASHINGTON
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Commissioners of Public Utility District No. 1 of Cowlitz County, Washington, will hold a special meeting for a briefing and discussion with state legislators from the 19th and 20th Legislative Districts on Monday, November 8, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the Cowlitz PUD John Searing Auditorium at 961 12th Avenue, Longview, WA 98632.
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Commissioner Dave Quinn, Chair
- District Overview and Strategic Objectives
- Gary Huhta, General Manager
- Legislative Priorities Discussion
- Steve Taylor, Regulatory/Regional Affairs Director
- Diana Carlen, Gordon Thomas Honeywell Government Affairs
Given this 3rd day of November 2021.
Dave Quinn, President